Sunday 28 October 2012

Excitement

Anyone that knows me well will know that I have a massive obsession with beauty products. I have to stay away from the M.A.C store most of the time because when I go in there, I get too excited and end up leaving with a million things. And then I can't do anything for weeks because I'm so poor. I don't think a lot of people know that in New Zealand M.A.C products are AMAZINGLY EXPENSIVE. Like, take the US price of an item.. convert it to NZD and then add another $30 onto the end. It's ridiculous. 

Anyway, I found a few online makeup places that sell legitimate products for discounted prices and ship free. I'm super excited because I have heaps of things on their way to me. Here's what they are:

- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
- M.A.C Eyeshadow in Romp
- M.A.C Eyeshadow in Flip
- M.A.C Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Ambering Rose

And I got all of this for around $200 NZD.

I AM SO EXCITED. I'm in the middle of uni exams at the moment and this is the only thing getting me through. Going to be the happiest girl in the world very soon.

And then in a couple of weeks I'm going to order:

- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
- Dior Matte Bronzer

and then pick up Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua from the local Chanel counter since I can't order that one online.

Makeup OVERLOAD. Will probably do some reviews soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment